Affiliate Terms & Conditions
THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE:
The Affiliate: You, the person or organization who brings in traffic to http://SamuelConsultant.com
The Company: Samuel Li, Financial Consultant
1. The Affiliate shall be a rewarded a one-time of $20 Canadian Dollars gift card per *qualified customer introduced.
2. Affiliate will introduce *qualified customers that fit into the Company’s business models. Should customers being introduced do not fit into Company’s business model, no gift card would be rewarded. Discretion is solely based on the Company.
3. Affiliate understands that gift card will be rewarded per *qualified customer, and not per lead, nor per business deal.
4. Placement of advertisements and introducing methods for the Company is at the sole discretion of the Affiliate. However, the Affiliates shall not make promises or issue any warranty either expressed or implied pertaining to the goods or services offered by the Company unless authorized in writing by the Company to do so. As Affiliate is unlicensed in Ontario, Affiliate shall not give any financial advice to customers.
5. The Affiliate may make use of the Company’s trademarks for the sole purpose of promoting the Company’s goods or services. Any such use shall get approval from the Company first. It is expressly understood that this Affiliate Agreement does not grant the Affiliate any interest in the Company’s trademarks or any other intellectual property rights.
6. The relationship between the parties shall at all times be that of independent. No employment, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed by this Affiliate Agreement and at no time may the Affiliate position itself as related to the Company, except as an independent Affiliate. In view of this independent relationship the Affiliate shall not enter into any agreements on behalf of the Company, shall make no warranty either expressed or implied on behalf of the Company and shall not incur any expenses on behalf of the Company. The Company will not be liable for any misconduct by the Affiliate.
7. This Affiliate agreement does not grant exclusive rights to the Affiliate on behalf of the Company and the Affiliate shall have no rights under any other agreements entered into by the Company with other Affiliates.
8.The Affiliate agrees not to disclose any confidential information pertaining to the Company’s goods or services nor that of prospective or existing customers to any third-party.
9. During the contract of this agreement, the Affiliate may not enter into Affiliate Agreements with another person who is in the financial industry. In all times, including during and after the termination of this contract, the Affiliate may not refer any of the Company’s customers to another financial entities.
10. Either party may terminate this Affiliate Agreement at any time by giving the other party ten (10) days prior written notice. Upon termination by either party all outstanding gift card will only be sent out if the balance is over $20 Canadian Dollars.
11. Each party shall indemnify, defend and hold the other party (and any other relation to the other party) harmless against any and all claims of whatsoever nature arising from misrepresentation, default, misconduct, failure to perform or any other act related to this agreement.
12. This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties. The company reserves the right to modify this agreement without notifying the Affiliate. By signing up as the Affiliate, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions on this page.
* Definition of Qualified customer: A qualified customer is someone who has successfully brought in business to the Company, and must also fit into Company’s business model.