Yesterday, I held an information booth for the Learning Disabilities Association of Peel Region. Not only that I made some great connections with other professionals that serves the special needs community, I also had chances in talking to many families with disabilities, and answer their questions in regards to the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP). Below are some common questions I got during the event:
- How do I apply for the Disability Tax Credit?
- Will RDSP affect my other government benefits?
- How does the Canada Disability Savings Grant work?
- How can low income families benefited from the Canada Disability Savings Bonds?
- Could I transfer out my RDSP account from the existing financial institution?
Since I’ve blogged about these topics before, I would like to share them with you. You may review them through the above clickable links.
[note] Still have more questions about the RDSP? Feel free to contact me [/note]