Financial Products Should Not Be Forced To Be Tied Up Together
- President Choice’s Financial: http://www.banking.pcfinancial.ca/mkt/common/legalinfo/abouttiedselling-en.html?region=NU&language=en&signinop=OB
- Royal Bank of Canada: http://www.rbc.com/Coercive_Tied_Selling_ENG_FINAL.pdf
- TD: https://www.td.com/to-our-customers/understanding-tied-selling/tied-selling.jsp
- BMO Bank of Montreal: http://www.bmo.com/bmo/files/images/3/1/CoerciveTiedSelling_eng.pdf
- Scotiabank: http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,358,00.html
The above details are for general understanding only, not intend to provide any financial advice. The details may be subjected to change without notice. Although we tried to post the details as accurate as we could, they are not guaranteed to be error-free, and may not be applicable to your specific situation. Please always consult a financial professional before making any decisions.