How Can I Help You Financially?
How can you benefit from my services?
A simple way to describe my role is “to assist you in achieving your financial goals“. Financial goals may vary among different person. For example, one may want to accumulate savings for their disabled child, while another person may focus on tax efficient savings for their retirement. I specialized in working with families with special needs, and young parents. (You may find out more about me at http://SamuelConsultant.com/About)
1) Setup an initial meeting to:
- Understand your financial goals
- Analysis your current financial situation
2) Provide you suitable financial advice
3) Initiate the plan of action
- This may involves setting up of investment accounts or policies.
- I’ll handle all the documentation for you, and of course, explain them to you in full details. If there are any government savings benefits involved, I’ll also make sure you receive them.
4) Provide ongoing consultation and management of your financial accounts
How do I get compensated?
As my client, you do not have to pay me an upfront consultation fee, or hourly fee. Your fee is already embedded in the financial products that you’ll be having. Financial companies will compensate me directly for my work in servicing you. Since I started my advisory practice in 2005, most of my clients are very satisfied with this payout structure. I’d be happy to go through in more details with you during our meetings.
[note] Click Here To Contact Me [/note]
Below is a full list of my services:
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSP)
- Tax Free Saving Account (TFSA)
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP)
- Guaranteed Deposit Accounts
- *Mutual Funds
- **Segregated Funds
- Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIF)
- Life Income Funds (LIF)
- Locked-in Retirement Income Funds (LRIF)
- Registered Disability Saving Plans (RDSP)
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness & Disability Insurance
- Health and Dental
- Travel Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Group RRSPs
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plans
- Group Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accident Dealth & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Group Critical Illness Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Health Spending Account
CHARITY & DONATIONS:
- Planned Gift of Life Insurance
- *Mutual funds products are offered through Investia Financial Services Inc. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and other expenses may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the Fund prospectus carefully before investing. Mutual fund investments are not guaranteed, their values change frequently, and their past performance may not be repeated.Mutual funds are sold exclusively by mutual fund representatives who are licensed by Provincial regulators and registered with Investia Financial Services Inc. (Investia). Investia does not provide or distribute any advice or product other than those that are directly related to the sale of mutual funds. Any representative who provides or offers other advice or services must hold the necessary licenses and deal with entities (other than Investia) that are duly registered with the competent authorities.
- **Subject to any applicable death benefit guarantee, any part of the premium or other amount that is allocated to any applicable death benefit guarantee, any part of the premium or other amount that is allocated to a segregated fund, is invested at the risk of the policy owner and may increase or decrease in value according to the fluctuations in the market value of the assets of the segregated fund