- Solution: Some families have a very busy schedule, which makes meeting in person not a feasible option for them. This is why we incorporated an online meeting platform. There’s no need to visit our office in person, 15 minutes is all it takes to go through the plan details. All documentation can be mailed to your home, while you could fill it out at a time that is convenient for you.
- Solution: We specialized in servicing family with special needs. We are not a hotline, random reps, we pride ourselves in providing personalized advice that is tailor-made according to your financial situation. Here are what our clients said about us. http://samuelconsultant.com/clients-testimonials/
- Solution: Sure, but please set a specific date, and put a reminder in your calendar. If you want someone to keep you accountable, please let me know, then I’ll personally send you an email reminder when the time comes. Students usually would study when they know there is a specific exam date.
- Solution: Consider start with something small. How about $1/day? Even if not, there is the Canada Disability Savings Bonds, which is money available for low income families, even when no contribution is made into the RDSP account. Here are more ideas in where to find money for the RDSP contribution: http://samuelconsultant.com/money-for-rdsp-contribution/
- Solution: This is what we are here for. We follow closely with any changes of the government rules, and will keep you posted with any updates that could be relevant to you. We even created a FAQ page which pretty much sums up most of the common questions you would need to know. http://samuelconsultant.com/rdsp-faq/
- Solution: Yes, RDSP is for long-term savings, but if you need to use money today, why will you not need to use money years from now? The key is to allocate your money properly, which fulfill your short-term needs to access the money, while accumulating your long-term investments.
- Solution: Of course, you can, but a regular bank account does not provide you with matching grants. As for RDSP, your contribution could result in 100%, 200% or even 300% of matching grants. If you are not planning to use that money in the short run anyway, directing a proper amount into a RDSP should seriously be taken into consideration.
The above details are for general understanding only, not intend to provide any financial advice. The details are posted on Sept 8th, 2016 and may be subjected to change without notice. Although we tried to post the details as accurate as we could, they are not guaranteed to be error-free, and may not be applicable to your specific situation. Please always consult a financial professional before making any decisions.